TERMS Of Service
You Must Read This Before Booking!
- We are committed to providing only the highest quality treatment and therefore only yourself and our staff will be permitted into your treatment room during your procedure.
- No one under the age of 18 may be in the room while I carry out the procedure due to insurance requirements.
- We are unable to perform any treatments on minors under the age of 18 without parental and doctor’s consent
- If you cannot get childcare and need to cancel with less than 48 hours’ notice you will lose your booking deposit.
- If you are on antibiotics or are unwell on the day of the treatment you will need to reschedule, and you will lose your booking deposit.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding. You must wait 6 months after giving birth or 6 months after nursing before you can be treated.
- If you suffer from heart conditions or have a pace maker, you will be required to provide a Doctor’s note. If you fail to bring a Doctor’s note you will be rescheduled, and you will lose your booking deposit.
- Due to the higher risk of scarring in the area from the constant pulling out of hair healed results can vary and you may not get optimal results.
- If you have had shingles on your face you will not be able to have the procedure. Eczema, Psoriasis or Dermatitis in or around the brow area can affect the healed result.
- Haemophilia or Blood Disorder, a Dr’s note will be needed to perform the procedure. If you do not provide us with the Doctors note, then your appointment will be rescheduled, and you will lose your booking deposit.
- Moles in the treatment area. We cannot tattoo over a mole. If there is a mole in your brows, then you will have a gap where the mole is.
- Scarring from brow piercings. Pigment may not hold or may migrate under the skin.
- If you suffer with Cold Sores you will be required to take cold sore medication 7 days prior and for 7 days post lip treatment. Please not taking the medication does not mean that you won’t suffer with a breakout after the procedure. Please read more about cold sore in our FAQ section.
- Thyroid disturbances, if you are taking medication we can proceed with the treatment, but results can vary.
- If you are taking Accutane (acne medicine) or any other prescribed acne medicines within the last year we will not work on you. You must provide a Dr’s note with the last date you took the medication on it. If you do not bring the Dr’s note you will be rescheduled, and you will lose your booking deposit.
- Auto Immune Disorders can affect pigment retention.
- You will be required to list medicines currently taking including all vitamins.
- Please DO NOT take any fish oil for 2 weeks before the procedure.
- Frequent Exercise will fade your permanent makeup faster than normal. This is due to the sweat production. Salt and saline are use in pigment removal.
- Strong sun can impact the success of the result during the immediate healing phase. If you are going on holiday it is recommended that you wait 4 weeks before having your procedure from when you get back. Or have your treatment 4 weeks before you go away. Having a tan within 4 weeks of treatment either side will cause the pigment to heal darker than expected.
- Non-Refundable Booking Fee (deposit) specified in description of each treatment is charged during online reservations. You will be asked to pay the remaining balance before your appointment begins by PayPal, bank transfer or simply on the day of your appointment by cash.
- If we receive less than 48 hours’ notice, we will endeavour to fill your appointment with another client and if we are successful, your Booking Fee will be refunded or used to secure your next appointment.
- If we receive less than 48 hours’ notice and we are not able to fill the slot, then your Booking Fee will not be refunded, and New Booking Fee will be required to book another appointment.
- Every treatment must be paid in advance before it starts, so please pay by PayPal, card, bank transfer, or simply by cash in our studio before your treatment or the service won’t be performed.
If you paid the deposit already, you just need to pay the outstanding amount before your treatment begins.
For more payment info please visit our PAYMENTS section at the bottom of every page in footer menu.
- Late arrival to your scheduled appointment will result in your technician being unable to carry out your procedure in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your technician will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be charged 75% of the full treatment value.
However, if there is an opportunity to do so, we will offer additional time for additional fee.
Out of respect and consideration to your makeup artist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
- Submission of your reservation is a confirmation that you agree with above and that full information has been provided regarding our terms of service.