Results last for
The world’s only poly D,L lactide
During the aging process, visible changes primarily occur on our skin. The gradual reduction of collagen, elastic fibres, and hyaluronic acid leads to a decline in skin firmness and elasticity, resulting in sagging and the appearance of wrinkles. JuveLook is designed to address these concerns and restore and preserve a youthful appearance through regular applications.
JuveLook Hybrid Filler is an intensive tissue stimulation product from Korea. It stimulates collagen synthesis, ensuring optimal hydration, firmness, and improved skin elasticity. JuveLook works in two stages: initially, it tightens the skin and fills wrinkles with hyaluronic acid. This filling effect is maintained until the production of new collagen becomes dominant through the action of polylactic acid. With its patented technology, the product eliminates the risk of subcutaneous lumps during administration and does not require post-treatment area massage.
JuveLook is a hybrid filler that combines the immediate filling effect of hyaluronic acid (HA) with the long-term stimulation of collagen production by PDLLA (Poly D,L-lactide).
The therapy’s effects become visible immediately after injection, thanks to the presence of hyaluronic acid. Approximately two weeks later, collagen production is initiated by PDLLA lactic acid microparticles. The therapy’s effects last for over 2 years after the last treatment. The recommended number of treatments is 2 or 3, depending on the skin’s condition, with intervals of 6-8 weeks.
After two years, it is recommended to undergo a single reminder treatment.
How JoveLook Work?
targets deeper tissues which volumizes and lifts the skin!
Day 1 - Physical Support
After 2 Weeks - Restoration
After 6 Months - Maintenance
Read also about Lenisna hybrid filler for face & body!
- induction of collagen synthesis
- reduction of wrinkles
- improvement of tension
- thickening of the skin structure
- for dull skin, with the first signs of aging, with low tension, up to 40 years of age.
- Dark circles under the eyes,
- Volume loss in the area of the lower eyelid,
- A marked tear trough
- Smoothing wrinkles,
- Improvement of skin tension and nourishment.
Before the treatment
- The treatment does not require any special preparations.
- The procedure will normally be preceded by an in-depth medical interview.
- Chemical peels and strong cosmetic products should not be used in the area where the treatment will be performed for a few days before the treatment
- You should not drink alcohol 48 hours before the procedure
- Avoid strong heating of the body before the treatment (solarium, saunas, direct sunlight)
After the treatment
- For 4 days, do not expose yourself to direct sunlight, or warm-up treatments.
- It is recommended to use SPF 50 sunscreen creams
- As with most of our cosmetic treatments, we recommend that you avoid vigorous exercise for 7 days following your procedure, we give up using the sauna, swimming pool, gyms, hot baths, solariums, and other places of a large group of people
- Chemical peels and strong cosmetic products should not be used in the area where the treatment will be performed for a few days after the treatment
- You should not drink alcohol for 24 hours
- Make-up should not be done for 48 hours to prevent infection
- It is important to strictly follow the rules of hygiene: dry your face with disposable towels, tone the skin, keep make-up brushes, and sponges clean, regularly change bath and hand towels, avoid touching your face, replace clean sheets for the post-treatment period.
Possible side effects
- Mild swelling in the area of application
- Erythema, itching, irritation
- All forms of allergic reactions to the products used during the treatment
- After the treatment, redness, burning and even peeling of the epidermis may appear, which will disappear over time
- There may be also light swelling in the area of the treatment
Jovelook Before & After
- below 18 years old
- pregnancy and lactation period
- allergy / hypersensitivity to the ingredients of the products
- hypersensitivity to hyaluronic acid
- bacterial, fungal, and viral skin infections, skin inflammation
- active herpes, i.e., viral lesions
- severe forms of acne requiring pharmacological treatment
- blood coagulation disorders
- use of anticoagulant drugs
- skin allergies
- high susceptibility to allergies
- damaged and irritated skin
- connective tissue diseases
- tendency to develop hypertrophic scars
- tendency to develop keloids
- inflammation of the skin in the treated area
- discontinuity of the epidermis
- decompensated diabetes
- neoplastic and autoimmune diseases
- use of immunosuppressive drugs
- use of corticosteroids (6-8 weeks)
- oral therapy with retinoids, derivatives of vitamin a (at least 6 months break)
- condition after surgery at the site of surgery (up to 2 months)
- multiple melanocytic marks, numerous telangiectasias
- condition after cryotherapy (up to 6 months)
- skin cancers, including undergoing radiation therapy
- mental disorders, lack of cooperation
- oral, long-term steroid therapy
- rheumatoid arthritis
- unregulated Thyroid diseases/Hashimoto
JuveLook stands out for several reasons:
- It is the only polylactic acid product approved for use in the eye area, as well as for mesotherapy of the face, neck, and neckline.
- It stimulates collagen production in a powerful way, gradually restoring a youthful appearance.
- There is no need to massage the post-treatment areas due to the round shape of PDLLA acid molecules and their combination with non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
- The treatment's effects can last over 24 months from the last session. A single reminder treatment after 24 months can help sustain the results.
JuveLook is a time-activated hybrid filler with a concentration of 42.5 mg of poly D,L lactide and 7.5 mg of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
Yes, JuveLook Volume is safe for injection into the skin. The main components, PLA and Hyaluronic Acid, are safe and naturally present in your body. PLA will naturally break down over time.
No, there is no downtime associated with the procedure. You can resume your normal activities immediately after the treatment.
Yes. JuveLook has been specifically designed as a filler that works overtime with a concentration of 42.5 mg of PDLLA acid and 7.5 mg of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid. By adjusting the amount of the solution and the particle size (10 to 40 micrometres) and combining them with non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, a hybrid formulation was created suitable for mesotherapy applications on the face, neck, neckline, and eye area.
The procedure starts with preparing the product in a laboratory shaker, which takes approximately 30 minutes. If a cannula is used for injection, a specialist will perform anaesthesia at the injection areas. Next, the product is carefully injected using a thin cannula or needles.
JuveLook can be applied to the following areas:
- Eye area: lower eyelid, crow's feet, tear valley
- Facial skin
Preparing for JuveLook treatment does not require any special precautions. However, a medical consultation should be conducted before each treatment to assess the condition of the skin and plan the treatment areas.
This product, with its moderate concentration of 42.5 mg of polylactic acid and 7.5 mg of hyaluronic acid, is intended for the revitalization of large areas of the skin. It is commonly offered to individuals who:
- Want long-lasting skin brightening and firming effects
- Seek to regenerate the eye area
- Wish to get rid of mesh wrinkles
- Desire permanent skin tightening and nourishment
Immediately after the procedure, you may experience slight post-treatment swelling, especially in sensitive areas like the eye area, for the first and second day. The swelling typically subsides by day 3. In the case of JuveLook, mild hematomas may